Floor system with multilayer pipes for radiant heating and cooling.
A single system with a dual function.
- Shopping centres, shops, restaurants, hotels, swimming-pools;
- Places of worship, industrial sheds, gyms, sports halls, laboratories;
- Hospitals, nursing homes;
- Cultivation greenhouses, football fields;
- Animal breeding;
- Airports, stations;
- Energy saving: Greater energy saving as compared with traditional systems as operating at low temperatures, in both versions of the system (heating/cooling);
- Heat performances: The thickness and position of the aluminium layer result in excellent heat conductivity characteristics;
- Oxygen barrier: The inner layer of aluminium, acts as a barrier against oxygen molecules, avoiding corrosion due to oxygen infiltration;
- Environmental comfort: radiant systems reproduce temperature uniformity;
- Well-being: the perception of physical well-being reproduced by the radiant panel system corresponds with the physiological needs of the human body;
- Environmental aesthetics: since it is installed under the floor, it eliminates the constraint of heating elements;
- Cleanliness and hygiene: thanks to the absence of convection motion, there is no dust or allergens that are blown around the room.
- Child safe and pet-friendly: the system has no exposed hot or sharp edges – a safe option for young children, the elderly and pets.